If you need to send an image that is
larger than 5MB you should upload it to us via our
Online File Folder. Please follow our instructions below
for uploading to our client file folder:
- To upload your files you will first need to request
for a username and password. Please email your request
to email@example.com or call us at 1-888-290-4049.
- Once you have a login and password, Type on your Web
- You can create a folder of your own and upload
- After you have uploaded your file(s) you will need
to send us an email with instructions. Please e-mail your
instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We can support artwork created in the following applications:
QuarkXPress (Mac & PC)
Adobe Illustrator (Mac & PC)
Adobe Photoshop (Mac & PC)
Set your document size to the exact size of your finished
piece. If your design includes images or color fills that
extend to the edge of your final printed page, you must
create bleeds, make sure your images or color fills extend
1/8" past the page edge
• Include all page layout files- .qxd
• Include all art support files- .tif or .eps
• Include all printer and screen fonts.
Freehand/ Adobe Illustrator
• Save as .eps. Include any placed images
• Create outlines on all text, or include all printer
and screen fonts.
• Not recommended for art with small text.
(72 dpi) is too low to print a quality product
• Save as .eps or .tif
• 300 dpi
• Convert color files to CMYK mode
Thank you for using our Online File Folder!